Saturday, January 13, 2007

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire, Part Two

This appears to be the beginning of a continuing series.

I leave it up to the reader to find the contradiction in these two reports:
"Presidential Hopeful Touts Gun Rights"
"Mitt Romney on Gun Control"

Mitt Romney is a pandering hypocrite and thus a liar. Those of us who have resided under his "care" in the state of Massachusetts have had more than enough of his two-faced ways on gun control, abortion, tax relief and other conservative issues. I consider integrity to be a key characteristic of whomever I vote for. I also think it tends to be a conservative trait, although not exclusively. Mr. Romney lacks it. For this reason, and because of the liberal positions displayed by his actions (versus his words), I formally pronounce Mitt Romney a liberal RINO scum-bag politician unworthy of the Republican nomination.

No comments: