Friday, February 23, 2007

Really, Really Bad Music

Here's my list of what I consider to be the worst pop songs ever:
  • Feelings by Englebert Humperdinck
  • MacArthur Park by Donna Summer
  • You Light Up My Life by Debbie Boone
  • Copacobana by Barry Manilow
  • Muskrat Love by Captain and Tennille
  • Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder
  • Tonight's The Night by Rod Stewart
  • Sailing by Christopher Cross
  • Daydream Believer by The Monkees
  • Call Me by Blondie
  • Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar
  • Song Sung Blue by Neil Diamond
  • Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry
  • You've Lost That Loving Feeling by Isley Brothers
This list has been running through my head for the last 2 days; don't ask me why. Maybe it will go away now. Feel free to add to the list via comments.

No comments: