Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Racist Projection

Wilson's son says Congressman is not racist
Responding to an audience question at a town hall at his presidential center in Atlanta, Carter said Tuesday that Wilson's outburst was also rooted in fears of a black president.

"I think it's based on racism," Carter said. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."
"There is not a racist bone in my dad's body," said Alan Wilson, an Iraq veteran who is running for state attorney general in South Carolina. "He doesn't even laugh at distasteful jokes. I won't comment on former President Carter, because I don't know President Carter. But I know my dad, and it's just not in him."
Jimmy Carter is full of manure. When will Obamanauts get it through their head that we disagree with what he is doing because of what he is doing, not because of his skin color. IMNSHO it's pure projection on the part of the old peanut farmer.

No comments: