Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fred Speaks Candidly

Or

"The Media Lies like a Wet Rag"



Here's an interesting article from Fred Thompson, A Message from the Campaign Trail. Here are some salient excerpts:

Every once in a while I am more thankful than ever for today’s technology which allows me to talk to you directly instead of having to go through the filter of the main stream media.

Some of them are intent on making the outcome of the campaign dependent upon their pre-conceived notions. Every once in a while their incomplete and slanted coverage makes this clear.

Today I had this story written about me regarding what I said at a Town Hall event in Burlington, Iowa by a reporter who wasn’t even at the event. Incidentally, I declined to be interviewed by this particular reporter yesterday for reasons which will soon be apparent.

and

As for me I am going to continue to say exactly what is in my heart and is on my mind and give straight and honest answers to those who ask straight and honest questions.

Incidentally, the audience in Burlington broke into applause in the middle of my answer. The reporter wouldn’t know that because she wasn’t even there.


AFAIAC, this is definite proof that the MSM is actively working to sabotage Fred's campaign by not covering it, or covering it in a biased and inaccurate manner. If the MSM is afraid of him, then I'm for him.

Go Fred!

No comments: