Saturday, August 30, 2008

McCain Hits a Home Run

A grand slam even, with his selection of Sarah Palin as his running mate. Her selection energizes the conservative party base, steals some Clintonista PUMAs, adds some experienced youth to the ticket,and plays wack-a-mole with Obamarama's post-convention media and polling bump. For those that cry she is inexperienced I would point out that she has years more executive and governing experience, infinitely so actually, than Obamarama and Loose-Lips together!

I hereby designate McCain with a new moniker. No longer will he be known as "Cheap Talk"; now I will refer to him as Has-a-Brain McCain.

I'm still working on a good name for Sarah Palin. This will do for the moment, but I'm sure a better one will emerge soon.

Finally, here's an inspiring video for the McCain/Palin ticket:

No comments: